Warranty in general
Laifen is committed to providing quality products to our customers, and we stand by our products with a limited warranty for all Shuye Technology Co., Limited ("Laifen") machines. Our warranty ensures that the product is free of defects in design, assembly, material, and workmanship.
Please note that Laifen reserves the right to update, amend, and/or revise the terms of this warranty. Warranty is only valid in the country or region of purchase.
The following situations are not covered under our warranty:
- Purchase from unauthorized resellers.
- Warranty period has expired.
- No proof of purchase is available.
- Unauthorized repairs have rendered the machine defective.
- Use of the hair dryer for any other purpose than drying hair.
- Damage caused by operations that are not in accordance with the Laifen user manual.
- Damage caused by any misuse or accident.
- Normal wear and tear, such as a fuse or similar components.
We encourage our customers to carefully review the warranty policy and provide evidence of purchase to take full advantage of this limited warranty. If you have any questions or concerns about our warranty or if you need assistance with processing a warranty claim, please feel free to contact our customer service team.